Residential Roofing in Queens
Egnatia Construction Inc is a full-service residential roofing company. We offer seamless roof installation services and comprehensive roof repairs. No matter the size or nature of your roofing needs, we will treat your home as if it were our own. If you’re on the lookout for residential roofing that exceeds expectations, give our local general contractors a call.
For fast, affordable, and reliable roofing care of all kinds, you’ve come to the right place. Get in touch with our Queens team by calling (212) 392-5544, and set up a roof consultation.
Residential Roof Installation
If your old roof has done its time and needs replacement, we are ready to install it.
You may require a new roof on your home if:
- Your roof is more than 20 years old
- The roof doesn’t have proper ventilation
- There are shagging shingles due to a rotting sheath layer below
- There are crooked, curling, incomplete shingle lines
- There is asphalt crumbling into the gutters and alongside the house
- Light is spilling through into the attic
Rather than use guesswork, our expert residential roofing contractors will inspect your roof in its current condition. We will give you our honest opinion on the best way to move forward. Sometimes, a repair will do the trick, but if it’s time for a new roof, you can count on Egnatia Construction Inc from start to finish.
New Residential Roofing Services
Our new roofing services may include:
- Reroofing (covering the old roof with a new roof)
- Roof replacement (removing the old roof and starting fresh)
- Roof installation for new builds
- Installing asphalt, metal, slate, wood, shake, clay or concrete tile roofs
- Installing flat, pitched, pyramid, hip, gable, butterfly, mansard roofs
- Adding ventilation, skylights, chimneys, solar panels, and satellite dishes
Our Residential Roofing Company Wants Your Roof to Last
Once we finish your roof installation, we hope to not hear from you for quite some time. Ideally, a properly installed roof should last the extent of its lifespan.
You can increase the lifespan of your roof substantially with routine roofing maintenance services that pay for themselves in the long run.
Once or twice a year, we’ll inspect your roof and give you a report of our findings. We’ll do simple repairs when required, resealing a seam that’s weakened, or replacing a nail. We’ll prevent leaks by keeping a keen eye on all protrusions.
Regular maintenance will keep your roof in beautiful condition.
If it has been a few years since your last inspection, the odds are that you have a few roofing repairs to address.
Although you can’t always see damage to your roof, you will experience it. Roof damage becomes evident when the leaking begins. A leaky roof can cause a myriad of problems, such as mold growth and the eventual weakening of your home’s foundation.
If you suspect roof damage, don’t wait around. Get in touch with us as soon as possible!
Call Our Residential Roofing Company
When it comes to investing in the improvement of your home, don’t settle for just any roofers. Over the years, Egnatia Construction Inc has become one of the most trusted and sought-after roofing companies in Queens.
Discover our outstanding craft and customer service. Call to set up a consultation now.